Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Newer New Stuff

Earlier today I went to the Oglethorpe Mall to buy some stuff at Barnes & Noble, ThinkGeek and a few other stores.

At Barnes & Noble I got...
Image result for the loud house there will be chaos
...a Loud House comic book...
Image result for wayside book set
...a book set Wayside School (since I'm started liking Wayside School)....
Related image
...and Modern Cartooning by Christopher Hart. This book reminds me something like Gennedy Tartaktovsky and something like that.
Image result for parappa plush
At ThinkGeek, I just found a PaRappa the Rapper, if your not familiar to him, he's a character from an old Playstation from the '90s and he even had his own anime series (sadly it's only in Japan).

I've also went to Starbucks with my Starbucks gift card that I got for my birthday and I've tried tasting the Pumpkin Frappuccino, this tastes good.

Well that's all I will say about my stuff I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment