Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Late Valentine's Day Post (and Other Things On The Blog)

Hello again! On Valentine's Day, I got chocolate candy and a $25 dollar bill.

The next day, I want to stores and I got good stuff here. At Goodwill, I bought 3 VHS tapes, Back to The Future 1 and 2 (the third one isn't here though) and Three Amigos. Later on Big Lots, I got a DVD of Woody Woodpecker and other Walter Lantz cartoons and the double feature Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Ware-Rabbit and Chicken Run. I remember seeing Wallace and Gromit since I was little but for years the DVD had been gone until now.

Also, I'm announcing that I will replace my old computer with a Windows 10-operated one someday since my old computer often crashing.

So that's all what I got in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment