Sunday, March 1, 2020

Oh Boy! Another Random Blog Post Once Again!

Hello again and it's time for another random blog post!
Image result for toy story 4 poster
On Disney+, I've finally watched Toy Story 4. It's pretty interesting sequel too, even Bo Peep with her sheep finally returned. They even made a short film entitled Lamp Life, which is about what happened to Bo Peep. When I first saw the thumbnail, I thought it was Photoshopped due to the fire on Bo Peep.
Image result for toy story 4 tinny
Another interesting part is Tinny from the 1988 Pixar short film, Tin Toy, makes a cameo appearance!

Yesterday it's Leap Day (February 29) and I got a $25 eBay gift, which I was originally getting by $20.

Here's the stuff what I got with my gift card:

  • Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Season 1 DVD
  • 2 VeggieTales VHS Tapes (God Wants Me to Forgive Them and A Very Silly Sing Song)
  • Dexter's Laboratory: The Musical Time Machine CD
Please note that the latter two are the original versions. But there one it's way.

That's all what I got and saw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment