Sunday, December 31, 2017

More New Stuff!

Today I just had a shopping spree!!

First I just been to Planet Fun. I just got a rare Donkey Kong Country chapter book, a Tweety picture book from the '70s, 3 comic books (Rugrats, Uncle Scrooge and Mickey Mouse), Tom and Jerry's Greatest Chases DVD, A Bugs Bunny electronic game this was made in 1991 by Tiger Electronics (the creators of Furby and VideoNow PVDs), plush toys (a Snork and Astro Boy), a Inspector Gadget lunchbox (that lunchbox reminds me like the pilot episode where Inspector Gadget and his niece Penny going to Winderland, well at least he doesn't had his monstache) and a Japanese collectible of Astro Boy (it's glass, so be careful!).


The next store was a art supply store and I got Acme-punched paper, Acetate paper (for cels), printmaking paper (for backgrounds) and another spare of Acme peg hole (for my camera, I just got other one for Christmas last year).

Next, I went to GameStop, I didn't buy games or whatever. However I seen a Sonic mug and Super NES wallets.

Finally, I went to T.J. Maxx!! And I Got Snoopy with Woodstock and Charlie Brown art mattes.


And BTW, Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment