Saturday, December 30, 2017

My New Stuff!

Two Days ago, I finally got a Super 8mm projector from eBay!!

and I got two films: Match of The Century from the film Bedknobs and Broomsticks...
 Image result for match of the century bedknobs and broomsticks

Image result for a walt disney christmas
...and A Walt Disney Christmas, this feature great Christmas-themed cartoons, like Toy Tinkers with Donald Duck, Santa's Workshop, Night Before Christmas and Pluto's Christmas Tree.

I also got a new Dexter's Laboratory T-shirt!!!


Image result for dexter's lab t shirt
It has Dexter, Dee Dee, Dexter's Mom and Dad and his rival, Mandark.

And also, I'm going to Planet Fun tomorrow. This store had video games, Disney, anime, Hanna-Barbera and many more I hope I find goodies there.

No comments:

Post a Comment