Saturday, January 11, 2020

Another Random Blog Post Already?

Recently I became obsessed with Puffy AmiYumi, which I mentioned on my previous random blog post. My favorite characters on that show are Yumi and Kaz. I had the Let's Go DVD and the show's soundtrack on CD.
Image result for hi hi puffy amiyumi
I also discovered another obscure show called Robotboy, which reminds me of those Canadian cartoons I used to watch as a kid, along with The Fairly OddParents and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (pictured above).
I even started obsessed with Christian kid shows. Which that includes Adventures in Odyssey, Gerbert and of course, VeggieTales. Here's a edited video from The Donut Man (Rob Evans) and Duncan the Donut show. The David and Goliath part is the funniest part I saw in this one!

So that's all the random things on my post, he should've stay in BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment