Monday, January 20, 2020

My Memories of KTV

Back then, I used to watch KTV (Kids & Teens TV), which was a Dish-exclusive channel which aired usually Christian stuff, but sometimes has classic shows from the '60s to '90s.

Here's some of the shows I remember watching:

First I started off Monster Sunday School, a puppet show that takes place in of course, a Sunday school. I remember seeing a few episodes featuring two puppets from another show...
...Nanna's Cottage!! One of the character is a large sheepdog costume.
One of the shows I definitely remember was VeggieTales! The version as you seen there was also on Qubo, another channel I grew up on.
Another fun show is 3-2-1 Penguins! Can't resist the theme song!
Did you know there was a spin-off of VeggieTales, LarryBoy? This show featured 2D-animated versions of VeggieTales characters, rather than the traditional CGI. It was part of a show called 3-2-1 Penguins/LarryBoy Stories, also aired on Qubo.
Another show was Adventures in Odyssey, which is based on a popular radio show of the same name.
Lamb Chop's Play Along was another of the show I remember watching. The show was originally aired on PBS. Especially the opening and closing themes.
Here's the Archies! I also remember watching another show with them called Archie's Funhouse, which featured Archie characters telling jokes, puns, fun activities, etc.
Waldo Kitty was one of the decent ones I watched. It was about a cat who had lot of imaginations.
There's also a show called Space Academy. One of the characters was Peepo, a robot.

So that's all the shows I remember grew up watching on the channel. So good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment