Thursday, January 2, 2020

The Next New Stuff: The First Post of 2020

Yes, you heard it right! This is my first post in 2020! And earlier, we got to go shopping!

I had a lot of stuff I bought. The things I bought are

  • Dragon Ball Movie Box DVD set
  • Rocko's Modern Life Complete Series DVD set
  • Woody Woodpecker Funko Pop
  • Labyrinth T-Shirt
  • Michael Jackson Bad CD
  • Jim Henson Funko Pop (Ernie version, since I planning to get both versions, which I'm getting the one with Kermit separately)
  • Labryrinth Blu Ray 
  • MTV Moon Person Funko Pop
  • K-S Brass Rod (for my future puppets)
  • Animation 1 by Preston Blair
  • Amazon gift card (I was planning getting something here at $50)
Neat, huh? But I was trying to find a Kid Goku Funko Pop with flying nimbus and DVDs of Seasons Two and Three of The Muppet Show since I already saw the first season and I cannot find it everywhere!

So that's all what I got, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment