Thursday, January 9, 2020

I'm Planning to Switch my Art Style

After all these years, I been drawing in my own art style, which is like a combination of 1990's Warner Bros. shows like Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs and The Loud House.

By now for the new decade, I started doing new art styles to for my future artwork!

My which is based on the 2001-2003 versions of Dexter's Lab characters (which I already talk about on my older post)...


...Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? (the art style on the show itself based on Schoolhouse Rock)...
Image result for whatever happened to robot jones

...and the DePatie-Freleng cartoons (which I had The Pink Panther Ultimate Visual Guide book, which features information on DePatie-Freleng characters)!!
Image result for the depatie freleng collectionImage result for the depatie freleng collection
Some other inspirations are Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Jay Ward, Don Bluth and some others I would think to use.

So that's my future ideas on changing my art style.

No comments:

Post a Comment