Sunday, January 19, 2020

Some Old Drawings I Did Years Ago

I just looked at my old photos on my computer and I would like to you something on my art. The art style has improved overtime, as I wanted to change my art style in my future artwork.

Just remind you that many of my art and characters would be "dated" and scrapped, which you may remind those from the now-defunct Google+. So here's are my art.
Here's my first OC, Cheeky Tanooki, after a power-up of a Japanese racoon dog on Super Mario Bros. 3! I also got inspiration from Mickey Mouse and the Huggy Bites bear on The Amazing World of Gumball. I tried the angry girl's mom based off Timmy's Mom from The Fairly OddParents.
Another one is Rachel and Jack, which is about teens feel in love with each other in the beach.
I also used to draw Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory back then. One of which is the picture of her peforming Swan Lake.
 Rita Parker, a teenage girl. It was originally drawn in my own style, I alternatively drawn to that of Gennedy Tartakovsky.
 My first cel, which of course, Dee Dee! Based on that of the later episodes of season 1. I don't had that anymore unfortunately.
 Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh doing the Peanuts famous line, "AAUGH!", with (Charles M.) Schulz' signature onto it.
 Robot Jones from Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? Pretty good one too!
 Dee Dee as Leni Loud from The Loud House!
 Issac L. Iromote, who is a iriomote cat. He is like a mix between Bonkers D. Bobcat, Jeremy from Phineas and Ferb and Lincoln Loud!

Here are some of the more recent ones I drew
 Lynn Loud doing scuba diving. Scuba diving is considered a sport so I draw it. I tried to design her scuba gear similar to that on an episode entitled Abscent Minded. I hope she get certified.
And Yumi from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi! (Sorry that this picture is sideways!)

So that's all my pics I had over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment